The system gives the DTH and MSO, an option to offers its subscribers a unique experience of watching Non Stop movies in the comfort of their home. The operator can offer the latest blockbusters as pay-per-view movie service. Based on the business model the operator can charge the subscriber for the NVoD services or provide it free of charge. The operator can also charge the user based upon the subscription or Pay Per View basis. If a middleware is present on the STB then the system needs to be integrated with the middleware to provide an attractive interface for the subscriber. If there is no middleware on the STB and the NVoD is supported by the STB then the services will appear in to NVoD section on the STB.
The solution consists of modules : NVoD Manager, NVoD Media Converter and NVoD Player.
• Supports SD and HD content with MPEG-2 & H.264 video
• DVB ASI / UDP IP Output
• The NVoD server is capable of playing 32 SD services or 16 HD services per server.
• Internal SATA II Storage 6 TB RAID5
• Redundant hot-swappable power supplies, so power supply failure does not effect the performance
• Allows specification of the number of nVoD instances and its time offset for its nVoD Group
• Storage can be expanded and configured using external storage systems to meet growing
Rudraksha Technology Private Limited
RTPL support center is on-call for the 24X7 industry with a 24X7 support team of experienced and efficient engineers, and thus able to provide each customer with the very best in technical support.Download Brochures