Envision 1300 Audio IRD is a high reliability, professional satellite receiver designed specifically for radio distribution applications. Based around the latest DVB satellite modulation and MPEG audio compression standards, the IRDs highly integrated, low power architecture is designed to maximize network uptime.
Envision 1300 Audio IRD supports ultra-high efficiency, standards-based DVB-S2 as well as DVB-S satellite demodulation. The IRD supports a Wide range of open standard MPEG audio codecs. MPEG Layer 2 and Layer 3, AAC and AC-3 are supported as standard. Radio network operators need to be sure that the infrastructure investments they make can be relied upon to support their business for many years to come. Our experience demonstrates Both Rudraksha Technology’s ability to engineer long lasting, reliable audio receiver products, and our proud commitment to this market. Continuing in this long tradition, Rudraksha Technology has designed the Envision 1300 Audio IRD to support our customers' satellite distribution needs well in to the future.
• Professional IRDs with L band input and provide Analog and Digital (AES/EBU) output in 1U/19’’ rack mounting unit
• 1 x L-band satellite Input with Over Current & Short Circuit Protection
• DVB-S QPSK, DVB-S2 QPSK, 8 PSK, 16 APSK, 32 APSK demodulation (16APSK & 32 APSK optional)
• 4 Stereo Analog and Digital (AES/EBU) Output
• Supports Single and Multiple Channel Per Carrier (SCPC and MCPC)
• Supports all major audio compression formats
• DVB-TS over IP output
• SPTS/IP/UDP/RTP with single service filtering
• Auto-alarm for error conditions
Rudraksha Technology Private Limited
RTPL support center is on-call for the 24X7 industry with a 24X7 support team of experienced and efficient engineers, and thus able to provide each customer with the very best in technical support.Download Brochures