The TE2000 is an Audio Encoder/Streamer for up to eight stereo channels. The unit is built in a compact 19" 1 U housing. The system supports eight channel strereo audio from Balanced Analog audio and AES/EBU Digital Audio and encoding using compression including MPEG Layer ll, MP3, AAC-LC and HE-AAC (v1/2). The system supports streaming to different streaming platforms like ICEcast, SHOUTcast, Adobe Flash Media Server, Adobe RTMP and Wowza servers.
The LCD and keypads on the front panel supports easy and monitoring. Users can select the audio quality by adjusting the codec, bit rate and sample rate. Software can be upgraded by using the internal IP based capabilities allowing future-proof protection for the implementation of next-generation codecs currently being developed.
• Processing and stream encoding of up to eight audio programs in 1RU
• Professional balanced Analog and AES Digital stereo input.
• Encode a program at multiple bitrates for adaptive streaming applications.
• Apple HLS and Microsoft Smooth Straming formats are supported
• MPEG Layer ll, MP3, AAC-LC, HE-AAC (v1/2) encoding from 32 to 192 kbps depending on codec used
• The system can process and encode the same audio program in multiple formats.
• Supported server platforms include ICEcast, SHOUTcast, Adobe Flash Media Server, Wowza
• Built-in web server for configuration.
• Remote controllable over IP
Rudraksha Technology Private Limited
RTPL support center is on-call for the 24X7 industry with a 24X7 support team of experienced and efficient engineers, and thus able to provide each customer with the very best in technical support.Download Brochures