ASTER 6200 is a power-efficient, full-featured AVC/H.264 SD/HD Encoder. ASTER 6200 has one SDI Video Inputs with Embedded Audio and IP output. The product is ideal for a broad range of applications including contribution and distribution. Multi-format, multi-codec versatility and low latency make the ASTER 6200 ideal for contribution.
The ASTER 6200 encoders support all SD and HD MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC codecs at 8 or 10 bits. The ASTER 6200 Contribution encoders provides the perfect balance of high video quality and best-in-class usability for demanding outside broadcast applications. Impressive audio and video quality is critical to successful broadcasting. Through its latest technology Telikos delivers industry leading video and audio compression quality with compression optimized for low latency News and Sports applications.
Advanced features such as dynamic GOP; scene change; fade; and skin tone detection, allow for optimal picture quality. The ASTER 6200 is a ultra low latency encoder supporting 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 compression for interview transmissions, and single camera feeds can take advantage of extended GOP structures to provide outstanding video quality at extremely low bit rates.
• Best in Class MPEG-2 and MPEG-44:2:0 and 4:2:2 Video Compression in 8 or 10 bits
• One SDI Video Input with Embedded Audio
• Advanced MPEG-4 AVC HP@L4 video compression
• Advanced Audio Compression for up to 4 Stereo Pairs
• MPEG & AAC Audio Compression
• AC-3 and Uncompressed Audio Pass Through
• Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) and User Datagram Protocol (UDP) support
• Multicast and Unicast support
• Supports multiple HD formats including 1080i, 1080PsF24 and 720p
• Ultra Low Latency (150 ms)
• In-built power trip feature to protect the encoder from power surge.
• User-friendly front-panel controls or web-based management
• Fast boot time
• Support system software upgrade over Ethernet
Rudraksha Technology Private Limited
RTPL support center is on-call for the 24X7 industry with a 24X7 support team of experienced and efficient engineers, and thus able to provide each customer with the very best in technical support.Download Brochures