ASTER 6500 is a power-efficient, full-featured MPEG2, H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC SD/HD Encoder. ASTER 6500 has Dual SD/HD SDI Video Inputs with Embedded Audio Inputs. The encoder gives and MPEG-TS output over IP and ASI Interface. The product is ideal for a broad range of applications including contribution and distribution. Multi-format, multi-codec versatility and low latency make the ASTER 6500 ideal for contribution.
The ASTER 6500 encoders support all SD and HD MPEG-4 AVC codecs at 8 or 10 bits. The ASTER 6500 Contribution encoders provides the perfect balance of high video quality and best-in-class usability for demanding outside broadcast applications. Impressive audio and video quality is critical to successful broadcasting. Through its latest technology Telikos delivers industry leading video and aud io compression quality with compression optimized for low latency News and Sports applications.
Advanced features such as dynamic GOP; scene change; fade; and skin tone detection, allow for optimal picture quality. The AS TER 6500 is a ultra low latency encoder supporting 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 compression for interview transmissions, and single camera feeds can tak e advantage of extended GOP structures to provide outstanding video quality at extremely low bit rates.
• SDI Video Input with Embedded Audio in 1U/19" rack mounting unit
• Best in Class MPEG-2, H.264/MPEG-4 and H.265/HEVC 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 Video Compression in 8 or 10 bits
• 4 Stereo/4 AES audio with MPEG-1 Layer-II, HE AAC v1 & v2 and Dolby Digital (AC-3) 5.1 audio along with one MPEG-1 Layer-II Audio Compression
• Support Dolby E path-through
• Supports multiple HD formats including 1080i, 1080PsF24 and 720p
• ASI Input Interface with Internal Multiplexing of external ASI Input
• Supports Content protection using industry-standard BISS mode 1 and BISS-E encryption
• Inbuilt PSI Generation
• Support changing encoding configuration like Bitrates without rebooting of the encoder
• Video Filters available for improving encoding quality like noise reduction, Scene Change Detection etc
Rudraksha Technology Private Limited
RTPL support center is on-call for the 24X7 industry with a 24X7 support team of experienced and efficient engineers, and thus able to provide each customer with the very best in technical support.Download Brochures