The LUCID 3200 is an Audio Encoder/Streamer for up to eight stereo channels. The unit is built in a compact 19’’ 1U housing. The system supports eight channel stereo audio from Balanced Analog audio and AES/EBU Digital Audio and encoding using compression including MPEG-1 Layer 2, AAC LC, MPEG-4 AAC LC, HE-AAC (v1/2) and output on DVB-ASI/ MPEG TS Output.
The LCD and keypads on the front panel supports easy setup and monitoring. Users can select the audio quality by adjusting the codec, bit rate and sample rate. Software can be upgraded by using the internal IP based capabilities allowing future-proof protection for the implementation of next-generation codecs currently being developed.
• Audio encoding for Eight Stereo audio channels in 1RU
• AES Digital and Analog Input Options (Selectable)
• Encode a program at multiple bitrates for adaptive streaming applications.
• MPEG-1 Layer 2, AAC LC, MPEG-4 AAC LC, HE-AAC v1 & v2
• DVB-ASI Output and IP MPEG-2 TS over IP output
• DVB-ASI Built-in multiplexer for encoder cascading
• Inbuilt PSI Generation
• Remote controllable over IP
• User-friendly front-panel LCD Keypad and web-based management
• In-built power trip feature to protect the encoder from power surge.
Rudraksha Technology Private Limited
RTPL support center is on-call for the 24X7 industry with a 24X7 support team of experienced and efficient engineers, and thus able to provide each customer with the very best in technical support.Download Brochures